Looking to Sell? We have the service for you.
Destinations Athlone can offer a very professional, reliable service to property owners who are considering selling their property. Our aim is to achieve the best possible price in the shortest time possible.
Our Service includes:
Printed property details remain an extremely important way of advertising your property and we will work with you to produce a full colour brochure including internal photos which we will distribute out to potential purchasers.
Full Online Details
The internet is now one of the most powerful advertising methods available to sell your home. Not only will we advertise your property on our own website, but we also advertise on many of the most popular property portals to ensure maximum exposure for your property.
Local Press Advertising
We can arrange to have your property advertised in local newspaper publications, as this remains a popular medium for advertising homes for sale for some, however the costs of adverts in newspapers rarely provide value for money to you, the vendor.
For Sale Signs
Many people under-estimate the importance of displaying a For Sale sign outside their property. We always highly recommend the placement of a For Sale sign to advertise the sale of your property…….because it works!
E-mail Property Details
E-mail is now the most popular way of communication in the world and it enables us to send your property details quickly and efficiently to matching potential purchasers within minutes of your property going on the market.
A Professional and Personal Service
We pride ourselves on our extremely high service levels. Put us to the test!
Property Letting Services
Destinations Athlone can offer a very professional, reliable service to property owners who are considering renting their property out. Our aim is to look after the property as you would yourself and leave you free from the hassle involved in renting a property.
Our Let Only Service includes:
- Inspection and advise on rental level.
- Effective targeted marketing campaigns, including appropriate websites and local press.
- Arranging and managing viewings.
- Negotiating terms.
- Handling tenancy agreements.
- Collecting first month’s rent and deposits.
- Inventories [if required].
- Professionally referencing prospective tenants.
- Handling the moving in of tenants.
- Get meter readings for utilities
- Preparing registration for Landlords for the Private Residential Tenancies Act 2004, which is now a legal requirement for all landlords.
Our Management Service also includes:
- Act as your representative with all tenant queries.
- Monitor and collect rents.
- Lodge rent to your account.
- Organise necessary maintenace.
- Organise inspections if required.
- Liaise with you prior to the expiry of the lease to organise next steps.
- Check property when the lease expires prior to you refunding tenants’ deposits.
Note: This service does not include organising the servicing of boilers. It is up to the landlord to ensure that this is done