Destinations Athlone are proud to bring to the market this lovely 3 bedroom detached home at 12 The Glen, Coosan, Athlone. Located to the front of the development on a corner site which is not overlooked to the rear.
In great condition throughout this home is sure to attract good interest.
Accommodation comprises on the ground floor kitchen/dining room, sitting room and downstairs w.c. The first floor has 3 bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom. There is a loft stairs on the landing which gives access to an floored attic space which offers good storage and is lit by a roof light.
South facing rear garden which can be accessed through an external door in the sitting room is well tended and there is a timber garden shed included.
The house is heated by mains gas and there is an open fire in the sitting room.
Kitchen/dining room – 22′ x 8’11
Sitting room – 11’6 x 16′
Master Bedroom – 16’2 x 11’5 (including en suite 5’9 x 6’3)
Bedroom 2 – 9’1 x 13’6
Bedroom 3 – 6’6 x 8’4
Family Bathroom – 8’4 x 7′
Attic floored section – 16′ length
The superb location benefits from a wide range of amenities including
– Coosan Childcare Centre in Churchills
– Coosan National School and Athlone Mixed National School
– Bounty Bar & Venue
– Buccaneers Rugby Club
– Clonbrusk Primary Care Centre
– Avondale Neighbourhood Centre which has Super Valu, pharmacy, opticians and Costa Coffee
– On A2 local bus route to town centre, Athlone Institute of Technology and Monksland
– Easy access to M6 Dublin – Galway road network